WHAT TO PACK
Bring these items to camp
- Comfortable, older clothes (clothes will come home worn and dirty)
- Shorts (younger campers 4-6 pairs/older campers 6-8 pairs)
- Shirts (younger campers 5-6/older campers 8-9)
- Jeans 2 pairs
- Jacket or warm sweatshirt (it can get cold in the mountains!)
- Underwear enough for each day
- Sneakers (athletic shoes) 2 pairs
- Socks enough for each day
- Swimsuit (girls please bring only one piece bathing suits; if you bring a two piece suit you will be required to wear a shirt over it at all times)
- Plastic bag to take wet clothing home
- Bed sheets and pillow (blankets are provided)
- Towels 2
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, and shampoo
- Water bottle
Optional items to bring to camp
- Wash cloth
- Laundry Bag
- Sleeping bag for camping out (older sessions only)
- Money for camp shirt and store. Camp t-shirts are $10 each. Snacks and stamps will also be sold. Please do not bring large amounts of money. We limit snack spending to $5 per camper.
Do not bring to camp
- New clothes, jewelry, cigarettes, illegal drugs
- Ipods, electronic games, and other electronic devices may be used on the bus trip to and from camp but will be stored in a safe place during the camp session.
- Snacks or gum. Campers can buy snacks at the store. All snacks brought to camp will be collected and not returned.
- Flashlights – these often become problems at camp. We will provide flashlights for campers at times with they are needed.